San Diego Wood Lattice Fence
A wood lattice fence from San Diego Wood Fence Company serves many purposes.
It can be used to add privacy to your property, as a decorative feature, or to keep animals enclosed. Lattice fencing is also a great way to improve air circulation and help prevent the build-up of moisture around your home.
At San Diego Wood Fence Company, we use only the highest quality materials in our lattice fences. We offer a variety of different styles and colors to choose from, so you can find the perfect fence for your home.
What Makes A Wood Lattice Fence Unique?
There are many reasons why a wood lattice fence from San Diego Wood Fence Company is the perfect choice for your home. Some of the key benefits include:
- Adds privacy – A well-placed lattice fence can add privacy to your property, without blocking your view.
- Decorative feature – Lattice fencing can add a touch of elegance to your home, and it can be used to hide unattractive areas.
- Keep animals enclosed – A wood lattice fence is an ideal way to keep animals enclosed in your yard.
- Improves air circulation – Lattice fencing helps improve air circulation around your home, which can help reduce the build-up of moisture.
For more information about wood lattice fences in San Diego, CA, contact San Diego Wood Fence Company today. We would be happy to answer any of your questions and help you choose the perfect fence for your home.
Are Wood Lattice Fences Expensive?
One of the benefits of a wood lattice fence is that it is typically less expensive than other types of fencing. However, the price will vary depending on the style and size of the fence.
You will typically pay around $25 per foot for a lattice fence. Compare this to the $100 per foot that’s often charged for solid fences, and you can see why a lattice fence is a great value.
Design Ideas For Your Wood Lattice Fence
Once you have chosen a wood lattice fence from San Diego Wood Fence Company, it’s time to start thinking about the design. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Add a gate – A gate can be added to your fence for easy access.
- Use different colors – You can use different colors to create a unique look for your fence.
- Add a trellis – A trellis can be added to the top of your fence to create a more decorative look.
Lattice fences offer a decorative alternative to the more typical solid wood styles. Your home or business will certainly draw the attention of passers-by for all the right reasons.
Wood Lattice Fence Material
San Diego Wood Fence Company can build your new lattice fence in all the materials we have in stock. This includes pine, cedar, Douglas fir, bamboo, and more. Just tell us what you need, and chances are we can get it.
What to Consider When Choosing a Wood Lattice Fence
There are many factors to consider when choosing a wood lattice fence. Here are some of the most important things to keep in mind:
- The style of your home – Be sure to choose a fence style that will complement your home.
- The purpose of the fence – Is your fence for privacy, decoration, or keeping animals enclosed?
- The height of the fence – Be sure to choose a height that is appropriate for your needs.
- The color of the fence – Be sure to choose a color that will complement your home and landscape.
- The style of the fence – Choose a style that will be both decorative and practical.
- The material of the fence – Choose a material that will be durable and will last for many years.
Wood lattice fences are a great choice for homes and businesses alike. Contact San Diego Wood Fence Company today to learn more about our fencing options and to schedule a free estimate.
We are available during normal business hours at 619-304-9682.